10 Inch Printing PVC Wood Panels Groove Golden Line Pattern For
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
PVC panel has various advantages over other materials, namely they
are waterproof, termite proof, fire retardant, economical,
maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can
incorporate flush fitted lighting, access hatches, air vents and
sprinklers. PVC panels are also easy to instal and available in
various colours, shades and patterns, they are hassle-free to paint
over or polish.
|Standard thickness||Weight||Standard length|
5.8m for 20GP
5.95m for 40HQ
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC panels are very popular in the bathroom
and kitchen areas as they are water-repellent and mould resistant.
It can also be used all over the house.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood,
paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall
and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go
dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance ,
and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to
the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or
cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use
chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Recyclable: PVC panels are 100% recyclable. They can be taken
to any plastic recycling center. NO further finishing or care
required after installation - no paint , no lack, no varnish.
PVC Wall Panels Features:
|PVC||WALL PAPERS||WOOD WORK||PAINT|
Damp & Rot Proof
Fire Proof & Heat Resistant
Reusable & Long Life
PVC Wood Panels Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall
and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with
the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the
panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel
battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the
fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways
above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel
battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the
second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your
situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels
and the wooden or stell battens.
Loading Quantity Of Different Specification PVC Panel For One
PVC Wood Panels Application: