Sign In | Join Free | My entremaqueros.com
entremaqueros.com
Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Quality first, Best credit, Clients supreme
Home > PVC Wall Panels >

Easy Install Washable Wall Panels , Pvc Wainscoting Wall Panel 2.6 Kg/M2

Haining Oasis Building Material CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Easy Install Washable Wall Panels , Pvc Wainscoting Wall Panel 2.6 Kg/M2

Brand Name : OEM
Model Number : OS1040
Certification : ISO9001:2008
Place of Origin : Zhejiang, China
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Supply Ability : 200000sqm per month
Delivery Time : 15days after receiving deposit
Packaging Details : 10PCS/PE Bag
Name : Light weight PVC Wall Panels fire proof interior decoration panels
Certificate : ISO 9001, SGS
Width : 250mm
Length : 5.8 meter, 5.95 meter or be customized
Surface : Hot stamping
Weight : 2.6 kg/m2
Features : Fire proof, waterproof, light weight
Port : Shanghai
Contact Now

Light weight PVC Wall Panels fire proof interior decoration panels

Feature

· Light Weight

· Hidden fastener, easy to install.

· Low maintenance, easy to clean.

· Cost Effective, Economical, no painting required. (Cheaper than Plastering)

· Color design, make the wall and ceiling looks much beautiful.

· Fire Resistance.

· Professional High Quality Finnish

· Water Resistance.

· 15 years warranty limited


Quick details:

Product nameLight weight PVC Wall Panels fire proof interior decoration panels
Product Introduction

PVC panel is a new type of decoration materials in recent years, when it is produced, using PVC resin as the raw material, adding stabilizer and lubricant additives. because of its advantages of waterproof, sound insulation, light quality, it is favored by the consumers.

MaterialPVC resin and Calcium carbonate
Width (mm)Length (mm)
250 mm

5.8m for 20'GP
5.95m for 40'HQ

Other size could be customized

Thickness7.5mm
Packing details1. Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film), 10 pieces for each package
2. 10 PCS per Carton
3. Customized
Application

We can use the pvc wall panels in any place of interior decoration, such as the hotel, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, it is matched well with any decoration material. you can decorate the wall and ceiling quickly without paint. Especialy it is an idea material for ceiling and bathroom, where is moisture and oil.


Description

  • Product Type: PVC Ceiling and Wall Panel
  • Main Material: PVC resin, calcium carbonate
  • Surface Process: Hot stamping
  • Product Function: It is widely used for indoor decorative, especially for ceiling and wall part
  • Quality: 15 years guarantee at least
  • Port: Usually we ship from Shanghai port
  • Package: Packed with Plastic Film (PE/Shrink Film) or cartons, each package with 10 pcs
  • Samping: Supply with free samples
  • Loading: 20GP or 40HQ container
  • Payment: 1) 30% TT as deposit in advance, the rest 70% against the copy of BL.
    2) 100% L/C at sight

Specification


NameLight weight PVC Wall Panels fire proof interior decoration panels
Size250*7.5 mm
TypeFlat board
SampleSupply samples for free
Package10 pieces/bag
Loading20' or 40' container
PortShanghai

Surface treatment

1) Printing:The whole surface of the plastic ceilings is brightened by roll forming apparatus glue. This glue after heating and UV treatment, becomes one part of the plastic ceiling to make it glossy, shining.
2) Hot stamping: We use hot stamping as the surface treatment for this pvc panel. The color design will be transferred to the panel, it can make any design if you want.
3) Laminated: This laminated pvc panel, we cover the basic panel with plastic film on the surface by glue, so the appearance looks like wallpaper, flower, marble, wood or any color you like can be made.


Competitve Advantage of OASIS

* We are a professional manufacturer and exporter of PVC panel.

* We have ten advanced producing lines, the producing capacity is more than 2500000 square meters per year.

* We always insist on "QUALITY FIRST, BEST CREDIT, GOOD SERVICE AND CLIENTS SUPREME". For long time cooperation, quality is guaranteed.

* Our pvc ceiling panels are sold to worldwide and sale well in Middle East, South America, Europe, South Asia and Africa. On 2015, we established an branch company in Colombia.


Product Tags:

uv marble sheet

      

laminate wall panels

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Easy Install Washable Wall Panels , Pvc Wainscoting Wall Panel 2.6 Kg/M2 Images

Inquiry Cart 0

Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

Copyright © 2009 - 2018 entremaqueros.com. All rights reserved.